Leading CNC Machining Services
We are specialists in general engineering. We were established in 1993 and through innovation and top-quality services, we have only grown bigger and stronger.
Brining you the best in CNC Machining Services.
Our professional team of technicians and artisans are constantly trained on the latest engineering methods, in order to provide our clients with top quality, fast, reliable services. We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, with a 2400m² engineering shop floor, stocked with high performance machinery and engineering equipment.
Industries We Services | CNC Machining
- The mining sector
- Multinational and local conglomerates
- Small and medium enterprises (SME’s)
- Some of our repeat and loyal customers include:
Our wide range of clients include | CNC Machining Services
What Is CNC Machining:
- The Afrox Group
- Cornwall Hill Industries
- Deutz Dieselpower
- Siemens, to mention only a few.
CNC machining is a manufacturing process in which pre-programmed computer software dictates the movement of factory tools and machinery. The process can be used to control a range of complex machinery, from grinders and lathes to mills and routers. With CNC machining, three-dimensional cutting tasks can be accomplished in a single set of prompts.
During the early times, hand-operated tools were used to create prototypes. Today we have Computerised Numerical Control (CNC) machining to produce a wide range of precisely machined components. DV engineering’s CNC machining can be in the form of mills, drill presses, lathes, etc. These machines are computer-controlled to ensure that every motion is precise and in accordance to the appropriate axes and plains. In prototyping accuracy is important and we at DV Engineering ensure that components are manufactured precisely to your specifications.Advantages of CNC Machining:
- Precision: Our trained technicians will ensure that machines are programmed correctly. As a result products are manufactured with 100% accuracy. Furthermore, we can manufacture multiple items to the exact same specifications, hundreds or even thousands of times.
- Time: We are able to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to manufacture items using our CNC machining process. CNC machines can run 24/7 and can operate for days, weeks or months at a time.